Corporal Lance

Architecture and Designing

Looks awesome! I kinda dislike the gray concrete on top of the entrance and on the front though... but thats just my opinion, others will probably like it.

Ps: Maybe make screenshots instead next time.

What software are u using?

I like the design but I think there's Too much glass. It looks good, but it leads to problems when designing the interior.

Could you please post more Screenshots next time and include the interior as well?(Just the rooms, I dont want to see chairs and stuff like that:P)

3 hours ago, BCEGhost said:

I like the design but I think there's Too much glass. It looks good, but it leads to problems when designing the interior.

Could you please post more Screenshots next time and include the interior as well?(Just the rooms, I dont want to see chairs and stuff like that:P)

sketch up

7 hours ago, Ohago said:

Imo Crysis 3 had better looking grass.

Reveal hidden contents

manning.png

you realize i am in year 10 and don't work for a large gaming company... this is an exterior program. Not making mass productions of video games.

5 hours ago, BCEGhost said:

well i consider my self as a modern house or shelter designer. I like lots of glass and think but large structures. Such as the Farnsworth House Plano IL house. Truly memorizing and simple designs. Amazing art work and lay out plans.