Sign in to follow this  
MlgDoritos

Fallout 4

so I've been playing fallout 4 for a bit but i didn't find it that suprising.... I was thinking if I was the only one that thought that New Vegas was more "funner". Oh and could someone send me the rules of this forum as I'm a bit scared of getting suspended again, as I didn't know what to do In my free time. Thanks alot! :vapenation:

2 hours ago, MlgDoritos said:

so I've been playing fallout 4 for a bit but i didn't find it that suprising.... I was thinking if I was the only one that thought that New Vegas was more "funner". Oh and could someone send me the rules of this forum as I'm a bit scared of getting suspended again, as I didn't know what to do In my free time. Thanks alot! :vapenation:

Fallout is nothing else but Skyrim with guns.

On 2/3/2017 at 11:05 AM, MlgDoritos said:

somebody get this man some glasses 

On 05/02/2017 at 2:22 PM, KliPeH said:

Doesn't belong in Off Topic. Move to Gaming.

Are you going to suspend me for puting it on a different category? I don't get it