Toy Story 4 (2019) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting

Halloween 2019 Sale is now live! Get -70% off! Use code: HALLOWEEN2019 - Until 10th November 2019

Voting for your favourite Trance tracks of 2019 has started! https://warzone.gg/vote - Vote and get a random item from the Halloween 2019 update + 10 cases! Voting closes on the 5th of December than the Top 50 Trance Show will be on the 6th of December.

ZeRo

Summer Meetup 2020

meetup_news.png.48156b0766ed0bb2c3a38f3c96bca9e3.png

Tickets are now available for next year's Summer Meetup, for the first time, located in two different places.

Next year will take us to the beautiful countries of Austria and Italy, as voted by the community.

Tickets start from £19, with various different ticket options that include travel for EU or NA users.

Tickets and event information can be found here: https://warzone.gg/meetupinfo/tickets?id=15

You can find an FAQ Below:

1) Why are you now charging for meetups? It used to be free

There are a few reasons for this, the main one being that these cost money to organise, the pins we give out at meetups also have an additional cost. The second reasoning is that in the past we've had randoms who have signed up who may not have been serious about attending, adding a ticketing system ensures that everyone attending is committed.

2) What are the payment methods?

For meetup ticket purchases, we are only accepting Card payments at this moment in time.

3) I don't have a debit/credit card, how can I pay?

Drop me a message and we can figure something out. We plan to add support for WarZone Wallet Balance in the next few days, so you can add funds using a Store payment method such as iDEAL, SOFORT  or PayPal

4) What is ticket protection?

Ticket protection entitles you to get a refund if for whatever reason you are unable to attend. 

Any of questions? Leave a comment here.

I would like to ask two questions before I might buy.

First question: Hypothetically! If one picked the option "Travel with ZeRo" would that mean the person had to enter Ipswich to travel with Zero OR does it mean if the person lived roughly along the way that the person only would have to travel to a roadhouse on the route, tell which and get picked up?

Second question: Does the option "Travel with ZeRo" include travelling to Innsbruck, to Belluno and back into direction Ipswich?

Edited by Pazcal [TGOA]
comma missing

2 hours ago, Pazcal [TGOA] said:

I would like to ask two questions before I might buy.

First question: Hypothetically! If one picked the option "Travel with ZeRo" would that mean the person had to enter Ipswich to travel with Zero OR does it mean if the person lived roughly along the way that the person only would have to travel to a roadhouse on the route, tell which and get picked up?

Second question: Does the option "Travel with ZeRo" include travelling to Innsbruck, to Belluno and back into direction Ipswich?

1) You don't need to come to Ipswich no, if you are on the way then that's fine, see below for our route.

2) Yes, full travel. Ipswich > Innsbruck > Belluno > Ipswich

image.thumb.png.8b3e04c809612c2803ffdafe1ccee917.png

We are probably going to stop along the way in Germany anyway, as for it's a long drive.

Edit: At the moment, there's only 3/5 people confirmed to come with me:

• Useful 1