The Inbetweeners 2 (2014) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting

Anniversary Special! Get -75% off on the Store between 20/09 - 24/09. Use code: ANNIVERSARY2019

Today is your last chance to buy the Summer 2019 Gold & Marble Crests as those products will become unavailable after today.

The Forums are being phased out by Q1 2020 - See this post for more information

Flag Belluno, Italy has won the second round of voting! The 2020 Summer Meetup will be available for booking at the start of October.

Stooner

Wass banned without getting to say my side

was just banned by "The Reaper" for 24 hours after he shot me first, got banned so fast i could explain myself, could get a chance to get the damagelogs.

Hey there Stooner. Usually when someone gets banned, he can make a ban appeal, but since your ban is shorter than 24 hours, you can't. I'm guessing that's why you made this topic. Unfortunately for you, since this isn't a ban appeal, Reaper isn't required to show the evidence for your ban. If he wants to share this with you, he can, but that's his own choice. 

To reaper: if you do share your evidence with him, do it in a discord or forum pm. Ban appeals aren't public for a reason, and evidence doesn't belong in a topic like this.