The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting

The WarZone Winter Meetup 2018 is happening from the 22nd to the 27th. Staff activity will be reduced during this period, although it should not effect the Garry's Mod servers.

All information, live streams and pictures from the #wintermeetup2018-live channel will be posted in this section of the website: https://warzone.gg/wintermeetup2018

Archangel

AutoDJ Suggestions

Hello everyone,

With the recently planned upcoming changes to WarZone Radio, I would like to elaborate on some new guidelines when requesting music to be added to our database:

- Search first
If you're looking to suggest some music, please search our database on the request page here or simply search in-game before making a suggestion. If you see an artist you're interested in but your particular song is not listed, go ahead and request it.

- Research before posting
When making a request, please look into the entire discography of the artist you want to suggest - if such artist has a "Best of" album, please include that instead of individual albums, then go through the next step:

- Quality over quantity
We're looking for as many quality songs and "hits" as possible rather than full-lenght albums and lengthy discographies. Please narrow down your suggestions to the "absolute must-have" songs that you are certain other people might enjoy hearing as well. If you really really like a particular full album, you can still request it but there's always a chance not to be included in full.

And last but not least, we will accept individual YouTube/Spotify links and/or playlists being posted. If you have time to help us out, link us to a possible free legal download of the song you request, whether it's a Soundcloud/Facebook/Bandcamp page or any other legally supportive webpage.

New songs will be added to the database on a regular basis without schedule - this depends on my free time off work and other obligations; however, I will keep track of all changes to the radio database here in a separate thread on the forums and update that regularly, so you can be notified if and when your suggestions have been added, so I advise you follow that thread if you want to.

See you rockin' out on WarZone Radio,
Gornot.

Edited by Gornot

Please add radiohead

Any album is good BUT amnesiac. That one is shite. I do recommend using the Radiohead discography as it has the best songs. If not, I recommend adding A Moon Shaped Pool, In Rainbows, King Of The Limbs.

Edited by FaZe Taylor Swift
Clarification
  • Like 1

Artist: Marshemello; Joytime

Artist: He is we; Old Demos, my forever

Artist: Flatbush zombies: 3001: A Laced Odyssey ,Clockwork Indigo EP

Edited by Hotradremixlx
  • Like 1

We need some more good metal bands on the radio, I personally suggest the more popular ones that are easier to acquire:

Dream Theater (I would be content with only the first two albums + "As I Am" single; it also appears on the album "Train of Thought")

Symphony X (absolute badass band, would like all albums)

Kamelot (you can skip first three albums, everything else is a must)

Blind Guardian (i think there is a best off, that's totally fine)

Cradle of Filth (a couple of best of's, just watch out, one of them is "midnight in the labyrinth" that's the orchestral best off, fuck that)

... also, more Iron Maiden and Metallica, the songs that we already have are not really all the best ones.

Edited by Gornot
Clarification
  • Like 4

add either some of undertale's music, or Ninety9live's music, you have over 200 songs to choose.

When putting down suggestions, please either narrow them down to a specific album, EP or single that can be easily aquired and added. Just spatting random names is not gonna help us. For example, see my previous post and go with that.

okay. 

Megalovania , from undertale's soundtrack

album: 97- level up, from ninety9lives

With Christmas coming up, why not have the radio play Christmas music? Ifrom it's possible it could be fun to have a certain patern like 2 Christmas songs per 5 songs. This would of course happen during Christmas time, so like from 20 to 30 December or something like that . 

• Like 1

Original post updated to reflect recent changes to radio management.

Please read and keep on suggesting music.

Artist: Rich Chigga  

Songs: Who that be, Dat $tick

Edited by weMOE

Distrubed - sounds of sileance

Time flies - switchblade

ed sheean - castle on the hill

Porter robinson - shelter (PLEASE)

sick puppies - going down

Would love to hear some more alternative rock/metal, industrial metal, electronic rock and synthwave, here are a few artists I personally like to listen to and think others would too:

Celldweller - Albums & EP:

1. "Celldweller" 
  2. Wish Upon A Blackstar"
  3. "Live Upon A Blackstar" (not absolutely necessary as it consists of  live versions and remixes of songs from the albums I listed already, still would love to have it in the database at least) 
  4. "Space & Time" (not necessary either as it's mostly a compilation of various songs from "Wish Upon A Blackstar" that have been remixed)
  5. "End of an Empire"

Blue Stahli - Albums:

1. "Blue Stahli"
  2. "The Devil"
  3. "Premonitions"

Scandroid - Album:

1. "Scandroid"
Edited by Dreamej

ninety9lives, found a best of 2015 album: http://www.saavn.com/s/album/english/Ninety9lives---Best-of-2015-2015/AB9xmRzUzyM_

never liked infected state, but the others are very good.

microsoft buyink link, might help : https://www.microsoft.com/fr-fr/store/music/album/artistes-divers/ninety9lives-best-of-2015/8d6kgx0fkbwm

they got out a best of 2016, but im unsure about it, heres a link with various ways to listen / DL it (spotify, itunes....):http://99l.tv/BestOf2016

Please add Placebo.

The only album needed is the Once More With Feeling. The rest either aren't that good, contain some of the songs from that album or only a select few are good. 

I would also like to see The Doors added. Just a few songs would be nice but they may be hard to find. The End, Roundhouse Blues, la woman and Strange Days.

• Like 1

Add Cooking By The Book - LazyTown. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD71JeX4Vk0

Add No Mercy - The Living Tombstone. https://youtu.be/d0RmRJsgP28

Add All The Way - Schmoyoho. https://youtu.be/BJPc49z57bU

Edited by Rainbow Dash

Artist: Logic

Album: Bobby Tarantino

Artist: Joyner Lucas

Songs: I'm Sorry, Happy Birthday and Long Way

Artist: Migos

Songs: Bad and Boujee and T-Shirt

Artist: Ugly God

Song: Water

Hello everyone,

I'll start working on a new batch of song suggestions today - no ETA on it so just be patient; a lot of this stuff that was requested I've never heard of before and need to do some research before acquiring the stuff to edit, tag and upload; nevertheless, keep requesting and remember to read the original post - feel free to drop YouTube links and any free legal downloads with your suggestions - don't do what @Dleon did and just upload songs directly to the forums.

Edited by Gornot