The Inbetweeners 2 (2014) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting

Anniversary Special! Get -75% off on the Store between 20/09 - 24/09. Use code: ANNIVERSARY2019

Today is your last chance to buy the Summer 2019 Gold & Marble Crests as those products will become unavailable after today.

The Forums are being phased out by Q1 2020 - See this post for more information

Flag Belluno, Italy has won the second round of voting! The 2020 Summer Meetup will be available for booking at the start of October.

vlodern

Summer 2019 Social Media Giveaway

It's time for another Social Media Giveaway!

To enter this competition you need to like and/or comment on the following post: https://www.facebook.com/warzone.gg/photos/a.1753281948297916/2127539917538782/?type=3&theater

When you like or comment on the post, you need to send me your name which you used to like or comment on the post with. All data protected and will not be used in any way other than for the purposes of this giveaway.

Like = 1 entry

Comment = 1 entry

Like + Comment = 2 entries

The following items will be given out. If lots of people enter, I will give out more prizes!

• 1 Rare Item Case
  • 1 Rare Item Case
  • 10 Community #5 Case
  • 1 Item Of Your Choice
  • 50 Cases Of Your Choice (Except rare item case)

Remember, you need to like and/or comment and you also need to send me your name you used to like or comment on that post. Send via Discord (@lé xyz™) or here on the forums

Winners will be announced next Saturday at 9PM!

Edited by vlodern
  • Like 1

i like boobs 

sry forgot my discord name @NepNep 私は木です#5369

Edited by Nep Nep
  • Winner 1