Johnny English Strikes Again (2018) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting
Movie Night Movie Night: Johnny English Strikes Again (2018) - https://warzone.gg/movienightinfo?id=109
Game Night Game Night: GMOD - Minigames (Garry's Mod) - https://warzone.gg/gamenightinfo?id=58

Corny

I WAS WRONGFULLY BANNED BY THE ANTICHEAT!!

So a while back when i was playing with a few friends, i got randomly kicked by anticheat for "cheating". I have never even installed any hacks and i am not hacking. There is one thing that i think may have caused this and i think its the fact that i am using a beta version of Garry's Mod (the 64-bit "beta version"). I think i should be unbanned because this isnt fair. I didnt do anything to deserve this and i just want to play surf.

20190123204037_1.jpg

Well then i was banned for nothing because i havent cheated at all.

• Agree 1

So, the reason you were banned was because the validation of some clientside functions failed.

[2019-01-23 19:27:36] !!! DETECTION !!!: Clientside Lua Execution: Cannot verify net.Incoming: Foreign lua function hash: lua/includes/extensions/net.lua: 18cb3576, 14907198, lines   17-  34
[2019-01-23 19:27:36] !!! DETECTION !!!: Clientside Lua Execution: Cannot verify net.Receive: Foreign lua function hash: lua/includes/extensions/net.lua: ad5a3074, 148fc970, lines    8-  12
[2019-01-23 19:27:36] !!! DETECTION !!!: Clientside Lua Execution: Cannot verify net.SendToServer call stack entry: Foreign lua function hash: lua/includes/modules/cvars.lua: b65a0182, 149698f0, lines   35-  50

[2019-01-23 19:27:36] !!! DETECTION !!!: Clientside Lua Execution: Cannot verify net.SendToServer call stack entry: Foreign lua function hash: lua/includes/modules/hook.lua: fb75e5be, 14907fb0, lines   67- 125

etc

Here's what I would suggest

1. Switch back to either stable or chromium
  2. Do a validation of your files

We do not support the x64 branch, it's unstable and nowhere near to release, so to avoid any further issues please use either stable or chromium as both have been tested and don't cause issues.

Edit: Your ban has been lifted, however if you fail to listen to my advise and switch your branch, and you get banned again, I won't be unbanning you again either.

• Like 1

How does the anti cheat even ban you? i had a free lua bypass and used idiot box and the anti cheat never banned me. well i mean i already got banned from the servers but it was because i was too blatant1410929867_HalfLifeSourceScreenshot2019_06.04-18_18_24_24.thumb.png.f21cd4e5c8e7d2e8a808738b55a9eea1.png