Unthinkable (2010) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting
Movie Night Movie Night: Unthinkable (2010) - https://warzone.gg/movienightinfo?id=72

2018 Halloween Sale is now on! Use code: SPOOKYSALE2018 at checkout.

Halloween Update cases now available on the store to purchase.

Callum (Blazingstardude)

TTT with new roles?

Thoughts?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like more roles for TTT

• Yes
    • No

Hello everyone! 

So TTT rotation has been released to the public and is now live for all players to access. Im happy to see its progress over the past few days. But something to ask is 

Would you like to see TTT with new wacky and unique roles that would vary from your standard Detective, Traitor and Innocent combination?

I can see where this would come from both sides since people used to the original formula of the game might not like changes to the game style, but some may be adventurous and like change to make it unique. This would apply to both TTT rotation and TTT minecraft servers. 

I would love to see what your response is and how you all feel about this being a possible change. Of course though this change will not happen if the majority are not big fans of the idea.

Have fun out there! 

The role thing intresting ... i would like the idea of changing maps or more maps on ttt to make it more efficent and add mor Trator/Detective shop but it wont matter becsuse it would be Vip Subscriber only 

I dont mind new roles but that would ruin the original TTT but I dont mind as I previous mentioned , new roles can be interesting if they arent overpowerd , imagine the normal Detective , the role has already good power by its name and have abilities like force test etc, but if there was a Deputy role , that role would have less power than the Detective which I wouldnt mind too, but if there was a role higher than the Detective like "Sheriff" or something of that category, would he be overpowered since of his position , what stuff would he have, and what permission can he do to the other people. I forgot to mention one thing, In my opinion the Detective should have more weaponery to his disposal, I dont know what weapons or stuff but he should 

Edited by Terrorspy

6 minutes ago, Terrorspy said:

I dont mind new roles but that would ruin the original TTT but I dont mind as I previous mentioned , new roles can be interesting if they arent overpowerd , imagine the normal Detective , the role has already good power by its name and have abilities like force test etc, but if there was a Deputy role , that role would have less power than the Detective which I wouldnt mind too, but if there was a role higher than the Detective like "Sheriff" or something of that category, would he be overpowered since of his position , what stuff would he have, and what permission can he do to the other people.

I highly agree with you here, I do recall there being a Jester role in a modded version of TTT but i think that was based around the role of being a pain in the arse, Which would just ruin the game, also the Detective does have quite a bit of power to begin with, I won't mind if there was a version of a Detective like the Deputy role you mentioned.

On 9/25/2018 at 10:50 PM, MvP|NinjaOfNinja said:

I think of instead of roles we could do something like fun rounds, it might give the game something new.

+1. TTT is a good gamemode because it is a fairly easy concept to grasp, you can pick it up and just start. From the perspective of a new player, if they have another role to learn then it will defer people from joining.

Fun rounds however, are something that can be described in a sentence, don't overhaul every round of the game, and can let people have a bit of fun when playing rather than taking it super seriously (like literally everyone does on TTT tbh). We've already got the code for fun rounds in other gamemodes too. Also opens up a lot for Game Nights and simply letting an Admin start a fun round if everyone on the server's alright with it.

Yes, but only if the roles are like these:

- Jester: if an innocent kills the Jester then they die and the Jester respawns immediately with their role. Jester cannot damage, cannot burn, cannot be hurt by falling or explosions. Nothing too game changing.

*cough* basically the roles from Yogscast but without infected *cough*

watch their videos to see what each one does, there is already mods out there for them.

5 hours ago, Happi said:

Yes, but only if the roles are like these:

- Jester: if an innocent kills the Jester then they die and the Jester respawns immediately with their role. Jester cannot damage, cannot burn, cannot be hurt by falling or explosions. Nothing too game changing.

*cough* basically the roles from Yogscast but without infected *cough*

watch their videos to see what each one does, there is already mods out there for them.

But then how would the inno win if they cant kill the Jester

7 hours ago, Terrorspy said:

But then how would the inno win if they cant kill the Jester

The Jester is classified as an innocent. After all, they can't directly kill anyone.

This sounds very interesting >..<
This would probably enhance the gaming experience because it created more variety.