Chaotix

Gungame Suggestions/Fixes/Whatever

Seeing as everyone else is doing these, I may as well.

Hi, I'm Chaotix. I'm the Gungame maintainer on WarZone since a couple weeks ago. I'd love for you all to post some suggestions and/or fixes of the game mode here. These can include map suggestions/removals, weapon balances or certain quality of life changes. Whatever it may be, I'd love to hear your thoughts on it and if it's good enough, it may get implemented. Feel free to suggest things down below!

• Like 1

There's this one map on Gungame with the massive cliffs you can get onto, the spawnpoints in the map are just messed up, where CT's and T's spawn in the same area which pretty much ends up in an unfair disadvantage and a cause to spawncamping.

Speaking of maps, there's tons of really small and complex maps which makes travelling the map a hassle and a pain in the ass (remove gg_trainstation) maybe some new maps? like some ports of CS:GO maps to give it that Arms Race feeling

That's pretty much all I can say, since I like how GG is currently at, but a main problem that me and some players have are hitreg and it's damn irritating.

Other than that those are my only suggestions to Gungame, Thanks!

2 hours ago, Seikatsu said:

That's pretty much all I can say, since I like how GG is currently at, but a main problem that me and some players have are hitreg and it's damn irritating.

Hitreg will be fixed when @ZeRo submits a ticket to see if he can get bullet pen fixed for his weapon base.

As for general changes I don't think it'd be bad to speed up the end round time a bit, right now it feels a bit slow with the delay between the scoreboard appearing and the voting for the next map appearing, also perhaps making previews of maps would not be a bad idea either.

I did forward a few changes to ZeRo as well regarding that the CZ-75 fires a little too slow in my opinion, and as well as that that the AWP should be a one shot.

(And remove GG_moon_impact :forsenE:)

• Like 1