Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting

WarZone Summer Sale is now on! Use code SUMMER2018-UTRECHT on the store for 60% off! https://warzone.gg/store

Waffle

Music Kit - NIGHTkilla/Rukkus mashup

Music kit name: NK mashup

cover image:cover.png.168d6e5f19e338c1bc0d298567333834.png

background image:background.thumb.png.65329a04023e72a78bab9b7f42d29728.png

Kit Description: A mashup of a few of my favourite NIGHTkilla a.k.a. Realistik a.k.a. Rukkus songs.

A few song included are: Evil, Blacklight, Truth or Dare, Fear me, Sweet Dreams and more.

Why do you want your music kit to be added to WarZone Gaming: I am a big NIGHTkilla fan and i would love it if we would have a music kit of his songs on the server.

Additional Comments: This is my first time making a music kit and the learning curve has just started, so I am not aware of "more advanced" techniques such as fading etc..

Also i do not have access to Photoshop and i couldn't get any high-res shots of his profile picture, so the quality of the pictures is not really good 😕

Edited by Waffle

I can help you with trying to look for a high res cover photo. 

You'll learn more about the basics of making a music kit as you keep making music kits!

I'd suggest linking a preview of the kit so that we can hear what it would sound like in game. But I really like your enthusiasm on getting the kit into the game! Good luck! 

10 hours ago, Seikatsu said:

I can help you with trying to look for a high res cover photo. 

You'll learn more about the basics of making a music kit as you keep making music kits!

I'd suggest linking a preview of the kit so that we can hear what it would sound like in game. But I really like your enthusiasm on getting the kit into the game! Good luck! 

Thx seikatsu! Once I'm back at my pc I will try to record a piece of the kit, however the transitions are a bit choppy mainly because I.e many of his drop buildups are longer than 11 secs and also other stuff.

• Friendly 1

8 hours ago, Waffle said:

Thx seikatsu! Once I'm back at my pc I will try to record a piece of the kit, however the transitions are a bit choppy mainly because I.e many of his drop buildups are longer than 11 secs and also other stuff.

Here's the max times you need for each track and a guide on how you can test it out in game

confluence.warzone.gg/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=5537801

20 minutes ago, Seikatsu said:

Here's the max times you need for each track and a guide on how you can test it out in game

confluence.warzone.gg/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=5537801

i know, i already did all of that and i edited in a good part of the kit.

the times should all be correct.

• Like 1