Olympus Has Fallen (2013) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting
Game Night Game Night: CS:GO Drinking Game #5 (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive) - https://warzone.gg/gamenightinfo?id=31

WarZone Summer Sale is now on! Use code SUMMER2018-UTRECHT on the store for 60% off! https://warzone.gg/store

Hey everyone im a newbie, but you already knew that. My name is The Juicer but i also used to go by Deadkat and Deadkill, SUP (if you want my real name you need to find me on steam also im 20 lel). Just found warzones Surf Deathmatch server, Was super interested because I used to be a super admin on a deathmatch surf server, maybe some people here might remember, it was ran by RIOT but they have since shut down. Anyway hoping we can get some players on there sometime, youll most likely find me on there.

Welcome, yeah the servers are usually more busy at the weekend etc, we have plenty of other servers to play in the mean time. We also have a very active Discord server that you can join under the "Community" tab at the top of the forum.

Enjoy your stay!

On 5/9/2018 at 2:39 PM, vlodern said:

Welcome, yeah the servers are usually more busy at the weekend etc, we have plenty of other servers to play in the mean time. We also have a very active Discord server that you can join under the "Community" tab at the top of the forum.

Enjoy your stay!

Thanks man, ill check out the discord server now 😄 hope to see you around!

12 hours ago, Callum (Blazingstardude) said:

Hello there. Welcome to warzone. Hopefully you'll enjoy your time here. I hope to see you on the servers when fun times are ahead :3

Yes I shall see you on the fields of battle!

11 hours ago, Kitty Cat said:

Hey, welcome! I hope you have a good time on our servers, and hope to see you around! :3

Hope to see you around soon, AHA we shall have movie nights at the cinema!

On 5/9/2018 at 3:56 PM, EmbersOfTheFlame said:

Hey man, welcome to the forums! Like said the forums are more free when people are off. Hope you enjoy your stay! 🙂

Thanks man! Hope to see you around 🙂

8 hours ago, TheJuicer said:

Thanks man, ill check out the discord server now 😄 hope to see you around!

I'm @xyz on there.

Also you can multi quote on the forums by pressing quote on each post and submitting it in 1 post like this

4 hours ago, vlodern said:

I'm @xyz on there.

Also you can multi quote on the forums by pressing quote on each post and submitting it in 1 post like this

Oops aha! and im @StrongHands on there 😄

Hello bud, and welcome! I play surf DM once a lifetime so the chances of me seeing you is a million to one. But i am usually in discord so if you see i'm active give me a shout 👍 😃