Crank (2006) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting
Movie Night Movie Night: Crank (2006) - https://warzone.gg/movienightinfo?id=76

Halloween Update cases now available on the store to purchase.

Pi.mp3

Please let me explain why my ban from uploading & commenting skins because of my inability to give respectful criticism is unfair

Because this is simply not true. If you look through my activity you can clearly see that I have always been constructive when giving criticism.  I have never called anything "copy & paste shit".
The immediate reason that I have been banned for is commenting "sure weeb's skins are lazy but this is the shit!! great job my ass" and defending my point, which I can absolutely see why it could be considered rude, but I did not give any unconstructive criticism, in fact, I didn't give any criticism, I only pointed out the hypercriticism of users like The Degenerate Weeb, who called weeb (le funny is his current name) out for not putting much work in his skins, which would be fair enough if he wouldn't glorify Callum's skins. Also please do not think that I agree with everything that weeb or Blue Lagoon FM said/says, only because weeb featured me in a lot of his skins for basically only making screenshots. I have never even really spoken to Blue Lagoon, he only added me on Steam to congratulate me on my accepted entry.

I did never mean to offend anybody and as much as this must seem like I'm only apologizing in order to be allowed to submit and comment skins again I genuinely mean it when I say that I promise not to respond or act in an unnecessary rude fashion again, whether or not I'm gonna be allowed to comment on skins again.

Edited by Pi.mp3

Looking through your post history, the ban will be removed. I'm sure you understand why it was put there in the first place. We want to try to keep toxic posts out of the forums and you know, the whole 'great job my ass' wasn't the best choice of words. I can think of 100 ways to reply to the topic saying something nicer and more respectful than that, while defending my point too.

For example, if I was to reply, I would say something like 'I personally don't like the skin for these reasons and this is what you can do to improve'

There was no need for this whole situation, everyone should of just been more respectful to each other and then nobody would have been punished - from my perspective it's easy to give criticism while being respectful at the same time, like I am doing in this topic.

If you have anymore questions please reply. It's nothing personal, the whole situation just turned into a shit show so action had to be taken.

Edited by vlodern
  • Agree 1

On 4/27/2018 at 7:25 PM, vlodern said:

Looking through your post history, the ban will be removed. I'm sure you understand why it was put there in the first place. We want to try to keep toxic posts out of the forums and you know, the whole 'great job my ass' wasn't the best choice of words. I can think of 100 ways to reply to the topic saying something nicer and more respectful than that, while defending my point too.

For example, if I was to reply, I would say something like 'I personally don't like the skin for these reasons and this is what you can do to improve'

There was no need for this whole situation, everyone should of just been more respectful to each other and then nobody would have been punished - from my perspective it's easy to give criticism while being respectful at the same time, like I am doing in this topic.

If you have anymore questions please reply. It's nothing personal, the whole situation just turned into a shit show so action had to be taken.

Thank you for considering my point of view and I'll make sure nothing like this will happen again.

• Like 1