Unthinkable (2010) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting
Movie Night Movie Night: Unthinkable (2010) - https://warzone.gg/movienightinfo?id=72

2018 Halloween Sale is now on! Use code: SPOOKYSALE2018 at checkout.

Halloween Update cases now available on the store to purchase.

Royalnoob

Glock 18 | Emoji

GLOCK 18 | Emoji

Why do you want your skin to appear on WarZone Gaming?:

With the glock 18 being such a well used gun and there not being many, if any, skins on it i decided it would be time to create my own. This skin being the Glock | Emoji is sure to see you through all feeling whilst playing, for example : rage, happiness, shock, anger, sadness, etc.

I feel as though this skin will be liked by many people as it was carefully constructed and took a surisingly long amount of time to make :3 

Giving back to you guys <3 Thanks for checking it out :)

Spoiler

Glock_emoji2.thumb.png.a30982152c92e5dd7852d9bfa4d480c2.pngGlock_emoji1.thumb.png.323984472a995a3e3b73c2fd4f9ea581.png

Edited by |WZ| royalnoob

I like the concept, maybe you add more variations like the cat emoji's for one float value and just different emojis for different float values?

• Agree 1

Just now, Kitty Cat said:

I like the concept, maybe you add more variations like the cat emoji's for one float value and just different emojis for different float values?

Oooo ilike it :) Thanks for the feedback