Detroit (2017) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting

The WarZone Spring sale is now on! Use the Coupon SPRING2018 in The Store

Purchase brand new Store Exclusive Series 1,2 and 3 Pin Capsules along with Sticker Capsules & Graffiti boxes. https://warzone.gg/store/viewproducts?id=3

Sign in to follow this  
vlodern

Skin Creation Challenge

This idea was brought to me by your main meng Alfred - he takes credit for it.

The premise of it is to create a skin for a specific gun with a specific time constraint. For example, I would post in this topic the theme of the contest at exactly 6PM on a certain day (see below) and people would have until 9PM to submit the files to me. Your skin does not need to be completed, it is the best skin submitted that will win the prize.

When is this exactly happening? 7PM on the 10th of March, 2018. This Saturday at 7PM UK time. You will have exactly 2 hours, so until 9PM UK time to complete a skin. Any skins submitted past that time will not be accepted. If too many people complain it will be pushed back exactly 1 week.

The theme will be posted here, for example it could be related to video games, movies or anything I might think of. I will release what gun it needs to be created for at 3PM UK time to make sure everybody can get their files working and to prevent somebody saying their files are not working to get extra time. Any external images need to be sourced so I can properly judge them.

Users who type "Notify me" in this topic will be notified at 3PM on Discord or through whatever means I can contact you that the competition is starting soon and every hour until it starts. I highly advise you to post "notify me" below.

1st place prizes

• 1 month of Ruby VIP
  • 25 cases of your choice

2nd place prizes

• 1 month of Platinum VIP
  • 20 cases of your choice

3rd place prize

• 20 cases of your choice

Edited by vlodern
  • Like 2

Notify me. Good luck, lads.

(I've asked vlod not to tell me the theme he's picking, by the way)

Notify me

Notify me, please.

Can't wait!

This has been delayed exactly 1 week. Nothing has changed except it has been moved 1 week and I will be reminding people during the week about it. 

Right so the winners for the skin creation competition is as follows

1. Thonk
  2. Sponge
  3. Blazing

Winners will receive their items whenever ZeRo or Archangel get around to it.

All submissions are in the spoiler below. Everybody can work on their skins more if they feel like it and submit it as a regular skin to be added to game.

Thanks for participating everybody! I will have a better theme and new system for it next time, the topic of which will be created next Saturday.

Spoiler

1. Thonk

unknown.png?width=963&height=542

2. Sponge

Screenshot_45.jpg

3. Blazing

unknown.png

Chaotix

wUMjk48.png

ZeRo

mp7_fantasy_ocean.png

Weeb Overlord of WarZone - Today at 21:22