Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting

WarZone Summer Sale is now on! Use code SUMMER2018-UTRECHT on the store for 60% off! https://warzone.gg/store

Sign in to follow this  
Callum (Blazingstardude)

Completed Collection - Bowie and Butterfly - Phenom Plan

Bowie-

Spoiler

Skin Name: Phenom Plan

Weapon/Glove: Bowie Knife 

Images:image.thumb.png.7ab873d11ad119fc425b1389cdcbaf04.png

image.thumb.png.c6fe37ac01132df4e7f5c7db67e4a4cd.png

Skin Description: Phenom referring to a master and plan referring to a pattern of sorts, the Beast of a blade (the bowie knife), can be used to slash through any situation and is a blade worthy of being your best friend. you may survive in all combat using this blade and may claim victory in the most elegant way.

Why do you want your skin to appear on WarZone Gaming?: this is the blade in which i spent a lot of time on. small things needed to be changed to make it work correctly. this knife, along with the rest of its collection, is really nice to look at and would look awesome to see people within the community take value to it.

Additional Comments: the handle had to be changed for this knife, as the default grip is not fitting with the pattern.  it is the only knife i have made a custom grip for in the collection.

Butterfly-

Spoiler

Skin Name: Phenom Plan

Weapon/Glove: Butterfly Knife

image.thumb.png.155ad64ef2c1e625b7ac8b13e41a2cc7.pngImages:image.thumb.png.e6750bea6da795fa1c4fd794882fc477.png

Skin Description: Phenom referring to a master and plan referring to a pattern of sorts, the most stylish and diverse blade to wield, the butterfly knife is at your disposal to attempt any daring trick you wish to risk your hands for, as well as being a blade with style at slashing through oppositions. 

Why do you want your skin to appear on WarZone Gaming?: i would like to see this skin added to allow more butterfly knifes to exist on warzone, as well as being a nice knife to use.

Additional Comments: this knife was relatively easy for a knife that i personally hate skinning for. i enjoyed making this skin. also apologies for the text in the screenshots, i forgot to press E.

• Like 4
  • Winner 1

5 hours ago, Kitty Cat said:

Good job Callum, they look awesome :D

Have to agree they look amazing callum, really hoping imma get some of these

• Like 1