The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting

The WarZone Winter Meetup 2018 is happening from the 22nd to the 27th. Staff activity will be reduced during this period, although it should not effect the Garry's Mod servers.

All information, live streams and pictures from the #wintermeetup2018-live channel will be posted in this section of the website: https://warzone.gg/wintermeetup2018

Sign in to follow this  
Callum (Blazingstardude)

Falchion and M9 Bayonet - Phenom Plan

M9 Bayonet- 

Spoiler

Skin Name: Phenom Plan

Weapon/Glove: M9 Bayonet

Images:image.thumb.png.4e13789754c128855a4a465acc537028.png

image.thumb.png.3b006a1588d48a9b40bbce6be3856304.png

image.thumb.png.06e46fb07d8737d3ec0ab2f60f8aea64.png

Skin Description: Phenom referring to a master and plan referring to a pattern of sorts, the ridged ripper of blades (the M9 Bayonet) is a large and deadly weapon, designed to be used in the face of foes.

Why do you want your skin to appear on WarZone Gaming?:The collection of Phenom Plan knives is close to completion. with 4 knives to be completed. I would like to see the collection added, or at least some of the knives. its a nice skin and i find that the collection matches the hyper beast gloves really well.

Additional Comments:

Falchion-

Spoiler

Skin Name: Phenom Plan

Weapon/Glove: Falchion Knife

Images:image.thumb.png.06db1f1ef0bc83668781b94a2b7bf748.pngimage.thumb.png.60e7a938c03eb4585f3c23184eec45de.pngimage.thumb.png.1770483a14228049aa083d992c463c07.png

Skin Description: Phenom referring to a master and plan referring to a pattern of sorts, the falchion knife is one used with style and upmost elegance. Used to be concealed to strike at the correct time.

Why do you want your skin to appear on WarZone Gaming?: The falchion knife is one that doesn not have many skins beyond the regular csgo skin ports. Its another knife that i like to use and i haven't seen skinned much for. it would be cool to see this added for more variety of the falchion knife skins.

Additional Comments: this took absolutely forever to make, the clipping of the knife is bizarre to me, but i am glad to see it turn out rather nicely.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Weeb said:

Couldn't you just make it in one post and not spam the thread? 

He's not breaking any of the rules, and  it's not really your concern. If a moderator has an issue with it, he would have been warned about it already. 

I still love the design, i think you should consider making the black part of the handle on the falchion the same as the blade or make the black part blue or red to match the blade, but im not sure if that would look good or not

Sign in to follow this