The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting

The WarZone Winter Meetup 2018 is happening from the 22nd to the 27th. Staff activity will be reduced during this period, although it should not effect the Garry's Mod servers.

All information, live streams and pictures from the #wintermeetup2018-live channel will be posted in this section of the website: https://warzone.gg/wintermeetup2018

Sign in to follow this  
Callum (Blazingstardude)

Flip and Karambit Knifes - Phenom Plan

Karambit-

Spoiler

Skin Name: Phenom Plan

Weapon/Glove: Karambit

Images:image.thumb.png.3c68882ed85b2f5163db1ed0d8f42073.png

image.thumb.png.dd7d7cc290d7052fea96e3b666d6d138.png

Skin Description: phenom referring to a master and plan refering to a pattern of sorts, The Tiger Tooth of all blades (the karambit) is a weapon well concealed and deadly in all forms. mastery of the correct swings can lead to a simple and satisfying victory.

Why do you want your skin to appear on WarZone Gaming?: I am having a ton of fun implementing the Phenom Plan Knives into Gmod. It is really nice to see that the pattern works well on most of the blades. i would love to see some of the knives in the collection be added as i would love to see the community use them if they were to unbox it for example.

Additional Comments: n/a

Flip Knife - 

Spoiler

Skin Name: Phenom Plan

Weapon/Glove: Flip Knife

Images: image.thumb.png.d121968c7d715eaa31b5f5e81cdc6aab.png

image.thumb.png.dbee70b0ce241870a06f7e8994346407.png

Skin Description: phenom referring to a master and plan refering to a pattern of sorts, the ruler of all basic survival knives (the flip knife) is a portable yet sharp blade which can carve your whole acts into the enemy.

Why do you want your skin to appear on WarZone Gaming?:I regard the flip knife as heavily underrated and under skinned. the skins that do exist for the flip knife are really nice such as the gamma doppler and galaxy flip knives. However, i have not seen many skins be submitted for it and feel like it would be nice to include more skins of the flip knife, even if it isnt a skin such as this. i hope that people would enjoy using this skin, allowing the flip knife to be respected more by players.

Additional Comments: n/a

• Like 3
  • Winner 1

Again these look very cool and pretty amazing job on them Callum :3 Keep up the good work!

Cant wait to see these ones in game they look great with the hyper beasts as well

Keep it up man

Sign in to follow this