Black Panther (2018) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting

WarZone Summer Sale is now on! Use code SUMMER2018-UTRECHT on the store for 60% off! https://warzone.gg/store

Sign in to follow this  
Chaotix

Chaotix's Music Kits [3]

Contemplate [An EDM Themed Music Kit (again)]

Spoiler

Music Kit Name: Contemplate

Cover Art:

Spoiler

DaXex.png

Background:

Spoiler

Rw5ta.png

Kit Description: A sequel to Neon Rainbow, Contemplate is a collection of EDM music, all on the music label Monstercat. 

Why do you want your kit added to WarZone Gaming?: After the success of Neon Rainbow, I figured I may as well do a sort-of sequel for it.

Additional Comments: Not exactly important, but why the fUCK DID PHOTOSHOP DECIDE THE COVER ART SHOULD BE OVER 10 MB LIKE WHYY

Night Visions [An Imagine Dragons Music Kit]

Spoiler

Music Kit Name: Night Visions

Cover Art:

Spoiler

QvNaA.png

Background:

Spoiler

vrA9S.png

Kit Description: A music kit based on indie rock group Imagine Dragons. It features songs from both albums: Night Visions and Evolve.

Why do you want your kit added to WarZone Gaming?: I'm a big fan of Imagine Dragons, way before I learnt of EDM and such. I'd figured I'd make a music kit about it.

Additional Comments: I know the background is fairly low quality but since the image is getting blurred anyway, I'd figured I'd leave it as it is.

Calling Card [A Persona 5 Music Kit]

Spoiler

Music Kit Name: Calling Card

Cover Art:

Spoiler

QNGBs.png

Background:

Spoiler

e5sxa.png

Kit Description: A music kit based on the JRPG Persona 5.

Why do you want your kit to be added to WarZone Gaming?: We have a few game related kits, but not a lot of people actually use them. The OST features some nice songs to listen to . I'm a big fan of Persona 5's soundtrack, so I'd figured I may as well make a music kit featuring tracks from the game.

Additional Comments: N/A

More kits will be on the way soon!

Edited by Chaotix

+ Added Calling Card, a Persona 5 music kit, to the main thread.