The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting

The WarZone Winter Meetup 2018 is happening from the 22nd to the 27th. Staff activity will be reduced during this period, although it should not effect the Garry's Mod servers.

All information, live streams and pictures from the #wintermeetup2018-live channel will be posted in this section of the website: https://warzone.gg/wintermeetup2018

Sign in to follow this  
Chaotix

Chaotix's Music Kits [3]

Contemplate [An EDM Themed Music Kit (again)]

Spoiler

Music Kit Name: Contemplate

Cover Art:

Spoiler

DaXex.png

Background:

Spoiler

Rw5ta.png

Kit Description: A sequel to Neon Rainbow, Contemplate is a collection of EDM music, all on the music label Monstercat. 

Why do you want your kit added to WarZone Gaming?: After the success of Neon Rainbow, I figured I may as well do a sort-of sequel for it.

Additional Comments: Not exactly important, but why the fUCK DID PHOTOSHOP DECIDE THE COVER ART SHOULD BE OVER 10 MB LIKE WHYY

Night Visions [An Imagine Dragons Music Kit]

Spoiler

Music Kit Name: Night Visions

Cover Art:

Spoiler

QvNaA.png

Background:

Spoiler

vrA9S.png

Kit Description: A music kit based on indie rock group Imagine Dragons. It features songs from both albums: Night Visions and Evolve.

Why do you want your kit added to WarZone Gaming?: I'm a big fan of Imagine Dragons, way before I learnt of EDM and such. I'd figured I'd make a music kit about it.

Additional Comments: I know the background is fairly low quality but since the image is getting blurred anyway, I'd figured I'd leave it as it is.

Calling Card [A Persona 5 Music Kit]

Spoiler

Music Kit Name: Calling Card

Cover Art:

Spoiler

QNGBs.png

Background:

Spoiler

e5sxa.png

Kit Description: A music kit based on the JRPG Persona 5.

Why do you want your kit to be added to WarZone Gaming?: We have a few game related kits, but not a lot of people actually use them. The OST features some nice songs to listen to . I'm a big fan of Persona 5's soundtrack, so I'd figured I may as well make a music kit featuring tracks from the game.

Additional Comments: N/A

More kits will be on the way soon!

Edited by Chaotix

+ Added Calling Card, a Persona 5 music kit, to the main thread.