The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting

The WarZone Winter Meetup 2018 is happening from the 22nd to the 27th. Staff activity will be reduced during this period, although it should not effect the Garry's Mod servers.

All information, live streams and pictures from the #wintermeetup2018-live channel will be posted in this section of the website: https://warzone.gg/wintermeetup2018

samblaster923

New Maps For Stronghold?

I play stronghold quite a bit and i enjoy it, but I am getting kind of bored of the same map all the time. Is it possible that we could get a new map or two for stronghold, maybe hosted on a separate server like surf tier 2 is? 

8 minutes ago, |WZ| royalnoob said:

Is the Stronghold v2 not up still? Same map but with a lot more content if you want to use that.

I remember it being up but I don't think it is anymore as I never see it in the server swap menu.

5 minutes ago, samblaster923 said:

I remember it being up but I don't think it is anymore as I never see it in the server swap menu.

I'll take your word on that. I was curious about this topic though and thanks to @Kitty Cat it has been answered. Never knew they tried a rotation but as it didn't work then what can we do. But if you want to spice up your stronghold experience may i suggest trying small challenges with yourself? For example try doing knife only or pistol only or only moving backwards. Very frustrating haha but still very possible.

Edited by |WZ| royalnoob