John Wick (2014) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting
Movie Night Movie Night: John Wick (2014) - https://warzone.gg/movienightinfo?id=59

WarZone Summer Sale is now on! Use code SUMMER2018-UTRECHT on the store for 60% off! https://warzone.gg/store

Callum (Blazingstardude)

M9 Bayonet - Hydrosphere

skin Name: Hydrosphere

Weapon/Glove: M9 Bayonet

Images:image.thumb.png.f5bd332d11eddf1863d2eb73ae56b710.png

Skin Description: A skin based upon ocean creatures and water splashes

Why do you want your skin to appear on WarZone Gaming?: this is a nice skin and i thought it looked awesome upon implementing it, making another new m9 bayonet skin

Additional Comments: nope

• Like 2

How has this not been accepted?!?! That looks amazing!! Great job callum :D 

sure weeb's skins are lazy but this is the shit!! great job my ass

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pi.mp3 said:

Cant really tell if you're saying nice skin or calling it bad. Either way, this wasn't a copy and paste like most skins that get submitted.

On 20/04/2018 at 5:37 PM, Kitty Cat said:
On 20/04/2018 at 2:26 PM, Pi.mp3 said:

Cant really tell if you're saying nice skin or calling it bad. Either way, this wasn't a copy and paste like most skins that get submitted.

I’m going have to agree with pimp he has a point it is copy and paste

On 20/04/2018 at 2:26 PM, Pi.mp3 said:

13 hours ago, BlueLagoonFM said:

I’m going have to agree with pimp he has a point it is copy and paste

this skin was made months ago? its funny how pathetic this is to be honest. im not gonna sit here and say its good, but its not exactly a copy paste. i actually alter the images i use. but then again copy and paste may be something you two are familiar with ey? 

not gonna argue just saying that its hypocritical to say "its a copy paste" when you do exactly the same thing, lets be honest its not even constructive criticism, and it disgusts me how you think its helpful in the slightest. 

@Blue lagoon FM @Pi.mp3 ^

Edited by Callum (Blazingstardude)

15 minutes ago, Callum (Blazingstardude) said:

this skin was made months ago? its funny how pathetic this is to be honest. im not gonna sit here and say its good, but its not exactly a copy paste. i actually alter the images i use. but then again copy and paste may be something you two are familiar with ey? 

not gonna argue just saying that its hypocritical to say "its a copy paste" when you do exactly the same thing, lets be honest its not even constructive criticism, and it disgusts me how you think its helpful in the slightest. 

@Blue lagoon FM @Pi.mp3 ^

Actually I don't copy and paste on any of my knifes,my knifes don't contain any third party images you could argue the Glock and usp I made was but that was basically  a hit at the emoji gun, I think I'm helpful when I give my opinion but yet my opinion is not liked by all people but I would love to see you find anything on my knifes that is third party and has been copy and pasted so im not being hypocritical 

5 minutes ago, BlueLagoonFM said:

Actually I don't copy and paste on any of my knifes,my knifes don't contain any third party images you could argue the Glock and usp I made was but that was basically  a hit at the emoji gun, I think I'm helpful when I give my opinion but yet my opinion is not liked by all people but I would love to see you find anything on my knifes that is third party and has been copy and pasted so im not being hypocritical 

the hit at the emoji gun i helped with? keep in mind you memed about it and made an equally pathetic "lit trash" skin. sigh its enough, im not gonna snoop to your level, skins are skins, PEOPLE SPEND TIME ON THEM, and its mean to offend those who put time into contributing. so good luck with that

4 minutes ago, BlueLagoonFM said:

Maybe you've not yet considered the fact that the reason people don't like your opinion is how your butt-buddy and you go around giving it? As for your skin and you going over to this skin and basically saying "it's shit lmao" Just because he actually left a valid point of criticism on your skin, because honestly yours looks like somebody shat out a turd, if you want some valid criticism on that (Which I can give on the topic, but since it's locked I guess I'll do it here) some actual colors and background would make it look better, as well as that not slapping some shit text on there and then uploading it here just to even try to get it accepted.. Because in that thing's current state, I wouldn't even go as far to consider it a blue skin.

How about next time put some effort into your skins? And then if you have a valid piece of criticism then maybe give it instead of just going along the lines with "It's shit because you called my skin shit"

Here, have a picture of a handsome Swedish man.

C9tvLVgU0AAQvLP.jpg

• Like 1
  • A Thinking 1

Sorry @Blue lagoon FM I shall show you a picture of the warzone glack float image that I created.WZ_stickerbomb.thumb.png.ebc4cd0f0cc32665b98727c614b31d25.png

Now i had to insert every one of these emojis manually. It took me a good 4 hours which @Callum (Blazingstardude) can vouch for.

So for you (BlueLagoonFM) to be taking the mick out of a skin I put so much time and effort into really hurts and it is disheartening to find out mixed in with this lovely community there are people such as yourself.

On 4/23/2018 at 12:14 AM, Callum (Blazingstardude) said:

but then again copy and paste may be something you two are familiar with ey?

Link me one skin of mine that has been copied/pasted. Weeb's skins don't count I only did the screenshots.

It's absolutely okay if in your opinion my skins suck and I'll accept your opinion, but the closest you'll find to copy/paste is my Minimalist skin. It's my first skin and it has been altered from the original images used.

• Dumb 1
  • Creative 1
  • A Thinking 1

12 minutes ago, Pi.mp3 said:

Link me one skin of mine that has been copied/pasted. Weeb's skins don't count I only did the screenshots.

It's absolutely okay if in your opinion my skins suck and I'll accept your opinion, but the closest you'll find to copy/paste is my Minimalist skin. It's my first skin and it has been altered from the original images used.

Does the term "Ducktales" Ring a bell? :forsenD:

image.png.ae1ca0b0887736e4d1c49bd4552f18ed.png

image.thumb.png.d4caadbec521a6dedb111d0c938929a9.png

image.png.2540bc509e4001216fafe6410b078f3a.png-

*laughs* come on now. jeez you really are bad at this. sit and know your place and maybe you wont get slammed for being a dick to people. also to make sure its read, popping a cheeky @Pi.mp3. read and weep 

Edited by Callum (Blazingstardude)
  • A Thinking 4

16 hours ago, Callum (Blazingstardude) said:

Does the term "Ducktales" Ring a bell?

Yeah it does.

I dunno how I got the idea of making this shitty skin but I asked ZeRo to take it down months ago (I hope I made you waste time searching for the thread), just like I asked to take down all the other duck related crap. But even the Donald skin wasn't entirely copy/paste & go, it too has been altered (partially because the texture is weird).

Unbenannt.thumb.PNG.1a614d259f62483d31f0f6ba75be18bd.PNG

95029889_DesktopScreenshot2018_04.27-15_21_15_58.thumb.png.5963a97dda3c6434b11b9acb46ae53c8.png

Unbenannt1.thumb.PNG.6e9ae8c7afbed6240c0fbff78595ce8c.PNG

677357570_DesktopScreenshot2018_04.27-15_22_44_30.thumb.png.1e7b6c4af70d5a8464f10006d48ecf55.png

I know that you can hardly call that work, but  that (and the fact that it's ugly and stupid) is precisely why I took it down. Also, I extended the sunrays.

Screenshot of the thread when accessing the link that's indexed by Google:

Screenshot_Firefox_20180427-154334.thumb.png.666bc569297cadd55a78bc2e082f613b.png

Edited by Pi.mp3
typo

On 4/23/2018 at 12:14 AM, Callum (Blazingstardude) said:

this skin was made months ago?

hypocrite. my donald skin is old as fuck.

Screenshot_Firefox_20180427-160842.thumb.png.497934bd2430f6cab925d51f8c134c4f.png

Edited by Pi.mp3
added screenshots

jesus guys lets just all agree that callums skin is shit and copy paste.

• Dumb 3

2 hours ago, Pi.mp3 said:

Yeah it does.

I dunno how I got the idea of making this shitty skin but I asked ZeRo to take it down months ago (I hope I made you waste time searching for the thread), just like I asked to take down all the other duck related crap. But even the Donald skin wasn't entirely copy/paste & go, it too has been altered (partially because the texture is weird).

<Copy & Paste Crap>

I know that you can hardly call that work, but  that (and the fact that it's ugly and stupid) is precisely why I took it down. Also, I extended the sunrays.

Screenshot of the thread when accessing the link that's indexed by Google:

1 hour ago, Pi.mp3 said:

hypocrite. my donald skin is old as fuck.

Screenshot_Firefox_20180427-160842.thumb.png.497934bd2430f6cab925d51f8c134c4f.png

So what? This skin was made in January, so was yours?

A few skins that are, as you would quote "shit" or "copy and paste" have been accepted. When the management team decided on what gets accepted and what doesn't, we take a variety of factors in. I couldn't care less if it's copy and paste if it meets our standards. 

1 hour ago, le funny said:

jesus guys lets just all agree that callums skin is shit and copy paste.

How many skins have you got accepted? Hmm, let me see.... NONE

How many skins has Callum had accepted? Hmm? Over 10 at least.

You are hardly one to attack other content creators with accepted skins when you have absolutely NONE added. 

In fact, all the skins you made, were quite frankly, shit 💩

It's not nice, is it? Either give valid criticism in a respectful manner or don't at all. It's quite simple really.

Anyway, since this is my forum I've got the final word in and I'm closing this topic.

@le funny @Pi.mp3 and of course, the one and only @BlueLagoonFM you are hereby having your rights revoked from creating topics and replying in any content creation submission forum section, since all of you seem to lack the mental capacity to give criticism in a respectful manner and just say "OMG COPY AND PASTE OMG IT'S SHIT"

Learn to show some fucking respect and most importantly, learn how to give constructive criticism. It's clear the three of you have some kind of circle jerk going on, mean while the people you attack for creating "shit skins" or "copying and pasting" have more accepted skins than all of you combined.

Have a lovely day.

• Winner 3