John Wick (2014) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting

WarZone Summer Sale is now on! Use code SUMMER2018-UTRECHT on the store for 60% off! https://warzone.gg/store

Sign in to follow this  
Corporal Lance

Bayonet | Bloodshed

Skin Name:  Bayonet | Bloodshed  (a part of my Bloodshed Knife Collection).

Weapon/Glove: Bayonet

5a57a0b366915_Bayonet-BloodshedJPG.png.9c0b547b3b43ef510ee4cb15d5e06ca1.png

Skin Description: With its curved blade mimicking a tiger's claw, the karambit was developed as part of the southeast Asian martial discipline of silat. The knife is typically used with a reverse grip, with the finger ring on the index finger. It has been hydro dipped with long streaks of bright red lines accompanied with darkness and the black leather grip.       Not only is a weapon painted with the blood of enemies, but it's a great conversation starter. ~Yaohi, Arms Dealer In Training.

Why do you want your skin to appear on WarZone Gaming?: Well I have started and finished many "knieve" collections but this one is my favorite by far! I am sure this would be a very popular collection to obtain and would look nice in well lighted areas. It would also fit Howl/Red themes inventories (as this collection was original going to be named Howl Knives).

Additional Comments: I really like this design but sadly I am not good at Photoshopping a nice preview of the knife. i have also tried to inspect it in Gmod but I am lost and waiting for the videos to come out! If you would like to see the rest of the "knieves", just let me know! Enjoy!  PPS: I will change the grip and some metal parts but first I just wanted to show what I have to offer.

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 1

Love the design, but would love to see the brighter red extend a little closer to the handle. Also, there is a *slight* clipping mistake near the handle :P.

Also, Skin Description: With its curved blade mimicking a tiger's claw, the karambit was developed as part of the southeast Asian martial discipline of silat. The knife is typically used with a reverse grip, with the finger ring on the index finger.

:thonk: