Downfall has won! Vote for the next movie now! https://warzone.gg/movievoting

Sign in to follow this  
pxy

Thank you all.

I'd like to take a moment to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. 2017 has been an awesome year for me, if we were to exclude the minor blips, and I'm sure you can all agree that it's been just as good for yourself, too. 

The fact that I randomly discovered this community a while after Overwatch Gaming shut down and then went on to make it this far is almost unreal. 

I'd like to mostly thank ZeRo and the rest of the Senior Staff Team for accepting me with open arms and letting me first apply for Staff, and letting me make it this far in the team. I can not express my gratitude enough for never taking my age into consideration and considering more who I am and what I can do. I would also like to thank you, the member, as well. Without our playerbase and overall community, we wouldn't be what we are today.

This year has been amazing for WarZone, and I can't wait to see how far we go within 2018.

I wish you all a Happy New Year, whether it's already happened or will happen soon, and I love you all. <3

Edited by pxy
Forgot something :3
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 4
  • Agree 1