Arrival (2016) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting

This knife's design was inspired by Danganronpa, mainly one of the main antagonists, Monokuma.

Hjr8T.png

As always, feedback is appreciated.

Notes

| The kanji on the black side spells "Despair".

| The kanji on the white side spells "Hope".

| I may make a reversed version later, to fit more with Monokuma's design.

| The texture wouldn't update for like 10 minutes before I fucked around with it.

Edited by Chaotix
wrong image lol

Nice skins, but you're posting in the wrong place. I'd suggest you copy the content of your post, delete it and make another one in here: https://warzone.gg/forum/index.php?/forum/46-skin-submissions/

Generally I like your approach and I had a similar one with the movie poster of "Your Name", but I didn't end up submitting the finished skin because of the following reasons:

-I'd have felt like a massive weeb in front of everyone who hasn't watched the movie or at least seen the poster, which doesn't really apply to you since your skins work pretty well even for someone who doesn't know the franchise

-originally I wanted to make a pair of shadow daggers, but their blades are triangular and the skin ended up looking weird and I thought making two seperate skins like you did would defeat the entire purpose of the skin, it's duality. To me it's like if Ying and Yang were two seperate circles.

Edited by Pi.mp3
forgot the link

On 01/02/2018 at 4:25 PM, Pi.mp3 said:

Nice skins, but you're posting in the wrong place. I'd suggest you copy the content of your post, delete it and make another one in here: https://warzone.gg/forum/index.php?/forum/46-skin-submissions/

Generally I like your approach and I had a similar one with the movie poster of "Your Name", but I didn't end up submitting the finished skin because of the following reasons:

-I'd have felt like a massive weeb in front of everyone who hasn't watched the movie or at least seen the poster, which doesn't really apply to you since your skins work pretty well even for someone who doesn't know the franchise

-originally I wanted to make a pair of shadow daggers, but their blades are triangular and the skin ended up looking weird and I thought making two seperate skins like you did would defeat the entire purpose of the skin, it's duality. To me it's like if Ying and Yang were two seperate circles.

Hello!

Apologies for the bump, but this was made before the skin submissions were made (see: date (29th December 2017)). I've already redid the skin, fixing some of the errors here: 

Thanks for your concern however.

• Like 1