Harry Brown (2009) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting

THE DARK KNIGHT

The walking dead

7 minutes ago, GT_420 said:

Great way to get some posts to apply for admin as soon as possible 

Not everything is meant like that, take it easy man

On topic: I am not such a Walking Dead fan but I do watch Game of Thrones, Have seen Breaking and, and watch Narcos. Maybe when I have finished Narcos (for now) I will have a look at Lucifer, that one seems interesting. Or Vikings...

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, KERANOZ said:

On topic: I am not such a Walking Dead fan but I do watch Game of Thrones, Have seen Breaking and, and watch Narcos. Maybe when I have finished Narcos (for now) I will have a look at Lucifer, that one seems interesting. Or Vikings...

Person of Interest and Orange is the new Black are also pretty good series, if you're looking for new stuff :P

• Like 1

On 11/7/2016 at 10:52 PM, KERANOZ said:

i watched Game of Thrones too.one of grate series. Specially last section that Was shown.

can you tell me about Narcos ? genre ?

On 11/7/2016 at 11:36 PM, archilles392 said:

Person of Interest and Orange is the new Black are also pretty good series, if you're looking for new stuff :P

i watched person on interest as first Foreign series.i think person of interest had very good start but not perfect finish.

do you know that Person of interest had one iranian actor ?

2 minutes ago, THE DARK KNIGHT said:

i watched Game of Thrones too.one of grate series. Specially last section that Was shown.

can you tell me about Narcos ? genre ?

I just finished Narcos. The show is based on a real story (obviously dramatised for the show), it plays in Colombia, 1980 or smth. About drug lord Pablo Escobar. How he builds his cocaine empire, how it grows, and how it all goes down again. All told by a DEA officer. If you liked the cruelty in GoT, Narcos also has some of this. Lots of people die in this show. It is great.

Btw, could you not post two times in a row but rather edit your previous post, or reply to two people in one post? @THE DARK KNIGHT