Den of Thieves (2018) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting
Movie Night Movie Night: Den of Thieves (2018) - https://warzone.gg/movienightinfo?id=68

HulaHoop

Christmas Game GIVEAWAY!

Throughout the month of December We shall be giving away all types of game codes, 99% Of these games came from The Humble Bundle and were donated by one of our amazing Senior Admins @archilles392 Without him this would not be possible please share the love and tell him you love him! We had various other donators however Archilles was the main contributor. How will this work? Either the code will be randomly posted on either, Facebook, Twitter, Discord or the forums. Another way a code will be won is with a challenge if this be a riddle, puzzle or short 3 question quiz, If a challenge is announced all answers MUST be Pm to myself. I shall announce the way the code will be redeemed everyday in the comments of this post. All games vary from being dirt cheap to being a AAA rated game. The game will not be announced however codes will so the surprise it all yours. However on December 25th the remaining game codes will be released including Borderlands 2 with ALL DLCs. If you have any game codes to contribute to this giveaway please pm me them! 

Goodluck!

• Like 4
  • Friendly 1

Day 1: Pm me the answer 20+20+20=60. How can you make 60 again by using the same number 3 times, but it can’t be 20?

Day 3: I am not alive but I can grow. I do not have lungs but I need air to survive. What am I?

• Like 2

Day 4: There are two fathers and two sons. They walk into a candy store and each buys a candy bar for 50 cents. The total for all of the candy bars was $1.50. How is that posibble?

Day 5:

Q1: What has four fingers and a thumb, but is not living?

Q2: I have keys but no locks. I have a space but no room. You can enter, but can’t go outside. What am I?

If you answer the riddles do you get the codes asap or at the end like a surprise? What if multiple people answer the question correctly, does the first one get the code or all? And by PM did you mean forums or steam, discord?

1 hour ago, Holy Ham said:

If you answer the riddles do you get the codes asap or at the end like a surprise? What if multiple people answer the question correctly, does the first one get the code or all? And by PM did you mean forums or steam, discord?

By PMing @HulaHoop probably meant here on the forums. If multiple people answer the question correctly, only one of them will get the code (since there's only 1 code per game). I don't know how he decides which one of the right players gets it tho, but probably the first one who has the right answer OR he just picks one of the right answers at random by using a randomizer. 

• Informative 1

5 hours ago, archilles392 said:

By PMing @HulaHoop probably meant here on the forums. If multiple people answer the question correctly, only one of them will get the code (since there's only 1 code per game). I don't know how he decides which one of the right players gets it tho, but probably the first one who has the right answer OR he just picks one of the right answers at random by using a randomizer. 

@Holy Ham I either pick the player at random if i put the post up early in the morning as its unfair or if i put it out during the day its the first player. And theres 1 code per Riddle 2 riddles = 2 codes

Day 6: I turn around once. What is out will not get in. I turn around again. What is in will not get out. What am I?

Day 7: You are trapped in a room with no windows or doors. You have a knife and an orange. How do you escape?

On 11/30/2017 at 8:07 PM, HulaHoop said:

all answers MUST be Pm to myself

What was so hard to understand...

Day 10: You get thrown into a prison cell with on food or water, around the cell is concrete floors.

The only thing in the cell is a shovel, dirt floor and a window but you cant reach the window.

How do you get out?

Day 11: A mansion is on fire. There are three rooms: A room full of money, a room full of expensive paintings, and a room full of gold and precious jewels. Which room do the policeman put out first?

Day 12: Where can you place one line to make the following true, 5+5+5=550?

Day 13: I gurgle but never speak, run but never walk, have a bed but never sleep. What am I?

Day 14: If you want me you’ll have to share me but if you share me I will be gone. What am I?

Day 15: A woman lives alone in a farmhouse. Two prison escapees intend to kill whoever they see in the farmhouse that night and hideout there. That night, the attack happened but the woman survived. How is that possible?

Day 16: Five men are on a boat with five cigarettes, but none have matches. How do they smoke?

Day 17: This one is a bit different, Whats the word? PM your answers to me! its 8 Letters!!

dsa.jpg.208197cdd9950a441674fd8a92af4964.jpg