Valkyrie Wins! - Vote for the next movie! Vote Now

Moderator Applications are now Open

Game Night: Left 4 Dead 2: https://warzone.gg/gamenightinfo?id=16

The Shoutbox has now been removed. Please join our Discord

HulaHoop

Community Ideas (Help Needed)

Currently Social media is growing fairly rapidly, we have the weekly giveaway and announcement posts etc however in my opinion it could be done a lot better this is why i have turned to you guys! I'm looking for any specific content certain ways to give items away anything! Anything to do with Twitch, YouTube Tag @TheLonelyBunney any thing Facebook, Twitter or Giveaways Tag @HulaHoop any general questions or ideas tag us both! We both are really gunna be trying within the next few weeks so we need all the ideas possible no idea or question is stupid unless your name is @Paradox!! 

I dont exactly know how solid of an idea this is, but how about having a youtube video posted with a question regarding certain events in that specific video? The pe8ople who answer right are then entered. @TheLonelyBunney

Edited by Blazingstardude
  • Useful 1

My general suggestion would be to spice up the way people enter the giveaway, as opposed to how it's been done so far, which is pretty fucking simple and boring.

I'm not saying get rid of it, but how about assigning a "point" system for entrees based on how they enter the giveaway. Give them multiple ways to enter and whoever gets the highest amount of points wins. Every entry should earn them a point or a certain amount of points and then you two can vote on the best posted content for additional points.

Twitch/YouTube: Giveaway entries should include clips/videos of gameplay from our servers in any game mode (a nice surf time/record; an insanely fun TTT round (if that ever happens in such a shit game mode :LUL:; a badass raid or kill streak in Stronghold) etc. that players can share and you guys get to pick the best.

Facebook/Twitter: A screenshot from our servers that captures a hilarious moment - a nicely built base in Stronghold, someone getting tea-bagged in Surf DM, someone getting blown up in TTT etc.

Instagram: Using a hashtag people can post selfies or memes and photoshops relevant to our servers and shit, idk.

Edited by Gornot
  • Agree 2

This mobile game i used to play (Vikings war of clans) did currency giveaways on facebook and the 3 most active people (comments + likes on page posts) every week won. Tag comments really took off from that point if i remember correctly.

First person to get to 10k bans gets to perma me? 
( There is some enthusiasm for people )

• Dumb 1

General question, why dont we do anything with the steam group? Atm its only being used for the weekly movie announcement but we could do so much more. There are already over 13k people in it who we could reach about stuff like updates and there could also be giveaways. It seems like a great opportunity to me.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3