Robocop Wins! - Vote for the next movie! Vote Now

WarZone Store Summer Sale is now on! Use Coupon: SUMMER2017 at checkout for 50% off on all items (Excludes monthly VIP Subscriptions)

Sign in to follow this  
Shiro

AWP | Dragon Lore

Shiro    0

Why dont you do 2 types of AWP | Dragon Lore 

1 That you can get as a drop and is tradeable + sellable

2 That is for VIP only And then cuz its for VIP do a Sticher on the scope or somethig like that to make it special 

because many people want the dlore and some people have it but dont want it .

Shiro.

• Dumb 1

Shiro    0

I have it but i dont want it 

vlodern    10

It's supposed to be a premium item, looking at the current value of it on CS:GO it seems to go for over 1k. Not something that everyone can have, if I spent money on something this premium I wouldn't want to trade it at all, it's not like your going to get your money back for trading it. 

Edited by vlodern

|WZ| Gornot    349

And let's not forget that our developer needs to eat every day during the month and cover the costs of all the servers (and not just the game servers that you can actually join); our systems are complex and not cheap to maintain. There is so much content we offer for free it's ridiculous to even think and unbelievable that players want more free shit.

|WZ| ZeRo    415

I mean, you can already get the AWP Dragon Lore via drops, but, it's extremely rare. I have no intention on changing it to how it currently is, having two versions devalues VIP.

• Like 1