Sign in to follow this  
Papa Gornot

The 2017 UK Meetup Bucket List

So my man @FaZe Taylor Swift and I were talking about stuff today, and came to the conclusion that it would be a good idea to have a sort of bucket list of specific things we need to try/do/see while we're in the UK (outside of the main shit we've already discussed). So if you have any suggestions, like for example, some specific beers we need to try, or foods, or a place we absolutely have to visit, post them below for later reference.

For example: apparently, peanuts, pickled onions (???) and beer go great together, so I'm willing to try that.

Edited by Gornot

Well, if we ever had time, I suggest the following:

Rendlesham Forest

ufo_3201149c.jpg 

Only because UFO's https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rendlesham_Forest_incident

Pleasurewood Hills

A theme park near Ipswich if anyone is interested. http://pleasurewoodhills.com/

Bury St. Edmunds

A really historic town, plenty of castles and whatever else to see. As it says on the sign when you enter: "The Jewel in the Crown of Suffolk"

8528417604_a6c3aa46b2_b.jpg 

Lavenham

Small little but very historic village just down the road from my house. It brings in thousands of tourists weekly, with it's amazing 15th Century architecture.

The_Old_Wool_Hall_-_Lavenham_-_geograph. 

It's also where a lot of Harry Potter was filmed (Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/harry-potter/9506802/The-cottage-where-Harry-Potter-was-born-goes-on-sale-for-nearly-1-millon.html)

It's also where my local shop is, and I regularly shout "Fucking Tourists" as I cannot find a decent place to park my car.

So, mainly lots of historical must things to see. 

We could teach the foreigners some good old English/Scottish/Irish dialect and other english words that wouldnt be used by them

Watch Monty Python

Watch Blackadder

Eat Jaffa Cakes

Edited by FaZe Taylor Swift

My personal bucket list (Feel free to do them with me):

-suck Zero's dick

-steal a car, kidnap Alfred's sister and lock her in the hotel room

-steal Zero's pc

-use every chance to talk drunk about Brexit and the iq of brits in bars/restaurants

-eat fresh fish

-give Alex the adress of the airfield bar

-get bombed

-die shitfaced under a third reich flag in  the airfield bar

On 7/5/2017 at 7:05 PM, BCEGhost said:

(Feel free to do them with me):

-suck Zero's dick

I think only 1 person can suck dick at a time, you earned yourself god status at sucking diik m8.