Crank (2006) has won the movie voting! Vote for the next movie now https://warzone.gg/movievoting

Halloween Update cases now available on the store to purchase.

Sign in to follow this  
Papa Gornot

The Video Game Music Suggestions Thread

Hello everyone,

I wanted to take a unique opportunity to involve the community into the making of a special episode of The WarZone Show, because it will include VGM (Video Game Music).

If you like and want to hear some special VGM scores on WZR from your favorite games, please post YouTube links in this thread.

Please note the following!
- I will not be accepting songs that are not in the VGM genre (i.e. licensed music appearing as a special soundtrack, so please suggest music only from official soundtrack scores)
- I will not be accepting music from anime, movies and/or TV series OR games based off of the same (so games such as Naruto whatever, The Walking Dead, Harry Potter games etc. are not acceptable)
- I will not be accepting music from artists such as Two Steps from Hell or any other who make VGM-like symphonic/epic scores (as much as they're awesome).

Life is Strange has a pretty different soundtrack but it's relaxing, could be a decent outro

or when in doubt...

MAKE RAYMAN GREAT AGAIN

Edited by Not Alfred

Blazblue's soundtracks are really epic in case you're looking for that, personal favourite being this.