- Creating Skins
- Creating Music Kits
- Creating Stickers
- Creating Graffiti
- Creating Maps
- Creating Posters
- Creating Custom Emoji
- Skin Renderer
- Creating StatTrak Counters
Before going to submit your entry keep testing it in-game until you think it's perfect.
Before submitting, you need to make sure your weapon is final by:
- Following the standard VMT format: Example VMT files
- That Knives used exponents: Knife Exponents
- That your glove skins are compatible with Glove Bump Maps
- The file names are correct: List of Material Names
- You have decided a name for your skin.
If you meet the checklist above, then you are ready to go.
Move on to Part 5! 5. Publishing & Submission