- Creating Skins
- Creating Music Kits
- Creating Stickers
- Creating Graffiti
- Creating Maps
- Creating Posters
- Creating Custom Emoji
- Skin Renderer
- Creating StatTrak Counters
Using the Workshop Publishing Tool
1) Ensure you paths are setup correctly as shown here: http://warzone.gg/content/view/1-content-creation/15-standards-for-submitting
2) Open the WarZone Workshop Publishing Tool
3) Enter the name of your addon, this can be anything.
4) Select the folder, as per the screenshot above it's D:\Workshop\ak47_empress, however this could be C:\my_addon.
5) Select the Output file, in this example I've selected D:\Workshop\ak47_empress.gma
6) Click "Generate GMA"
You should get an output window that looks like this:
Back in your output path, you should now have a .gma file
You can now use this file on the Submit Form